Visitors to this website should read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, please discontinue your access.
Acceptance of Terms
- This website and its contents are provided "as is", and "as available". SSC (rebranded as SportSG) does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or its contents and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this website and its contents. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with this website or its contents. In particular, SportSG does not warrant that access to this website or any of its contents will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this website and its materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
- SportSG and its third party providers reserve all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to the website and its contents. No part hereof may be reproduced, distributed, adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of SportSG and/or the relevant third party proprietor(s). No trademarks, service marks or logos displayed on this website may be used or reproduced without the prior written permission of SportSG and/or the relevant third party proprietor(s).
- SportSG does not take responsibility for the content of any external website linked from within our website.
- SportSG shall in no event be liable for any damages loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:(i) any access, use or the inability to access or use this website or reliance on the contents of and/or any information in this website;(ii) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and/or(iii) any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
- By accessing this Website, you agree that Singapore law, including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap.88), shall govern such access as well as the above terms and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify SportSG of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. SportSG cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- You agree to not use the Service to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful under the laws applicable to the relevant Service, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, subversive, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to public interest, public order or national harmony in all relevant jurisdictions.
Feedback, Ideas and Essays
- By submitting feedback, ideas and suggestions (“Essays”), to SportSG through its suggestions webpage, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) SportSG is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Essays; (b) SportSG shall be entitled to use or disclose such Essays for any purpose, in any way (c) your Essays automatically become the property of SportSG without any obligation of SportSG to you; and (d) you are not entitled to any compensation, royalty fee or reimbursement of any kind from SportSG under any circumstances.